AAIS has developed rating software or automated rating worksheets for several of its programs.
Boatowners Premium Calculation Worksheet
- Microsoft Excel Worksheet for rating boats and trailers in all states except Florida
- Quotation based on information on insured property, limits,
coverages, and options as well as incorporating company loss cost
- Prints quotation
- Stores quotation as a separate file
- Worksheet can be customized for individual company needs including unique coverages, rating, or underwriting rules (company loss cost multipliers and any other changes to filed rating information are typically subject to regulatory approval)
- Resides on AAISdirect and is only available to AAISdirect subscribers
Cost: Free to Boatowners affiliates who are AAISdirect subscribers. Only available on AAISdirect.
COP Rating System
- Microsoft® Windows®-based system that rates and quotes policies based on the Commercial Output Program.
- Classification tables loaded into the program for easy look-up
- Separate deficiency point tables for spoilage and crime coverages
- Insured values and net normal losses automatically calculated
- Instructions for adjusting limits for supplemental coverages and coverage extensions
- Prints a summary quotation for the customer and a detailed quotation for the company
- File specifications available for transfer to other platforms
- Source code available upon request
Inland Marine Guide Rating Worksheets
- Rating worksheets for selected nonfiled Inland Marine classes available on AAISdirect:
- Bailee Customers Floater – Dry Cleaners
- Builders Risk
- Contractors Equipment
- Difference In Conditions
- Electronic Data Processing
- Equipment Sales and Rental
- Fine Arts Floater
- Fine Art Dealers
- Installation Floater
- Miscellaneous Floaters
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Riggers Coverage
- Warehouse Legal Liability
- Print any quote
- Storage of quotes is unique for each user. Quotes may only be retrieved and modified by the creator of the quotation
Cost: No charge to AAISdirect subscribers who are affiliated with
AAIS for use of the Inland Marine Guide. Only available on AAISdirect.
Insurance companies seeking more information on AAIS products and services can contact Rick Maka, director of marketing and strategic alliances, at our contact form , or by calling 800-564-AAIS, ext. 3222.