Arkansas - Covid-19 Resource Site
Arkansas - Header
Arkansas - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 8/14/20 - Arkansas: COVID-19 Executive Orders Extended, Including Civil Liability Immunity
- 8/17/20 - Arkansas: Arkansas Allows Premium Offsets & Extends Moratorium on Cancellations/Nonrenewal
- 6/19/20 - Arkansas: Cancellation/nonrenewal Moratorum Extended For Arkansas Residents
- 6/15/20 - Arkansas: Arkansas Order Protects Arkansas Businesses from Liability Related To COVID-19
- 5/11/20 - Arkansas: Covid-19-Related Bulletins Issued Under Executive Order 20-03 Recinded
- 5/11/20 - Arkansas: 45-Day Cancellation Moratorium For Certain Policyholders Affected By The Covid-19 Emergency
- 4/8/20 - Arkansas: [Expired] Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal for Insureds Diagnosed with COVID-19
- 3/27/20 - Arkansas: [Expired] Cancellation/non-renewal Moratorium for Employment Disruption
Arkansas - Resources
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.